Based on an old Constantine’s Church, the basilica has been built in typical Byzantine style. The works begun in 1063 by initiative of the Doge, to end up when Saint Mark’s body was placed beneath the main altar. The five cupolas characterize the outside of the Basilica, together with the façades in polychrome marble, creating a unique skyline thanks to their different size.
Record and freeze all your wonderful & memorable moments on this photo frame forever. Our "Dome of St. Mark's Basilica (Venice)" is the best place to see in Italy.
Where to go to Italy?
Visitor seems to have a different idea of what the people of Italy do and feel, and every imagined story is as fun as the following.
Absolutely wonderful! Add this amazing "Dome of St. Mark's Basilica (Venice)" poster to your living space, which will bring a unique character and satisfy your appetite for genuine beauty.
- The print of the gallery is already perfectly wrapped and stretched with a wooden frame on the back. It comes with hooks to hang it easily.
- It is very clean, smooth, glowy and beautiful.
- High-definition images that print illustrations, a photo printed on high-quality canvas in bright colors.
- This is a modern decorative way to highlight your unique artsy taste.
- Stunning home decorations that earning compliments from your guests.
- Contemporary wall photographs for any space to remove boring blank.
- Bring in a peaceful dream world that relaxing and inspiring your family every day.
- 1x Poster